This game doesn’t do the best job of describing itself, so I’ve summed it up to make it simple (for both our sakes).
- Link/Sign up with your Facebook account, and choose a faction.
- Get your friends to sign up as well (propaganda).
- For each friend that is signed up, you get to deploy them as part of your army.
- The game works like risk based on the three factions.
- The more armies a faction has in a location, the more chance they have to win it.
- You get points if your army helps take over places.
It’s kind of cool, mainly because I’m a big Risk fan. But what makes it interesting for everybody else is that you can win a guaranteed beta access and even a trip to the FunCom offices. In Montreal. Anyway, sign up and play. Could be fun! Or just another addictive Facebook-related game until The Secret World is released.